Lately after the Beam Telecom was taken over by the ACT Fiber Net, the customer service of the said Internet Service Provider in the city has gone extremely aghast. Listen to what the customers of the former Beam Internet have to say about their experience with the ACT Fibernet which boasts of providing high speed internet service to the customers with unmatched Customer Service.

Act bad

On Saturday last week i.e. on 14th May'16 at approximately 9:20 pm the city of Hyderabad experienced a thunderstorm which literally scared a lot of citizens with its loud sounds and dazzling lightening. After this spine chilling experience the citizens had during which there was power cut, the internet services stopped working for One Customer who shared his experience with HCO.iN Team:

Vijay Gopal who is also a social activist in the city A/c# 101004307399, has been experiencing the internet connectivity issues since Saturday night. I tried contacting this so called ACT Fiber which is never ready to Act on the complaints. Their Customer Service # is worst than the govt. electricity department. The IVR consistently kept telling that the Subscriber I have dialed is busy on another line, please call later. Even now at 5:42 pm 16th May'16 when are writing this blog, we also tried the number 040 - 66 27 27 27, the IVR still says the same. Especially when things like this happen over the weekend, the service team needs to be kept on their toes to address the issue proactively as most of the folks who have internet connection are the IT sector related employees and they need to do their chores during the weekend. But ACT is going ridiculous by the day.

I remember as a customer whenever I had an issue with Beam Telecom, the technicians always paid a visit within 20 odd minutes to fix the problem; however the act does not even allow the phone calls to come to them. I am mulling to take this months bill and sue this company at the Consumer Forum for their callous attitude and I do not understand how a toll free number can be left to such an IVR if it not for willful negligence.

We have another customer who faced a similar issue couple of weeks back when the city faced same thunderstorm issue and heavy down pour we had who shares his nightmare with us.

Sangeeth Kumar (Cus ID: 101008709525) who also faced similar issue during the weekend had exact same IVR being played when he tried reaching the customer service team of the ACT Fiber net, but was not able to. After two days of consistent effort, I decided to go a step further by "Naming & Shaming" the ACT team on their FB page which has approx. 70+K likes on it. To my surprise the team called me up rightaway and started apologizing for the inconvenience and fixed the problem from their in less than 15 minutes. After this I started wondering that a problem which got fixed in less than 15 minutes, I literally wasted all of my weekend trying to get hold of an agent on phone to get my complaint sorted out. "What a Shame".

No matter how much they boast, it surely looks like ACT is not able to handle the customers the way BEAM TELECOM did. A lot of netizens have shared their experience on how fast the response is when we look for a new connection and how negligent the company is in dealing with the existing customers complaints.

With such high competitive market with multiple ISP providers time will only tell how long the customers will put up with such service and how soon they will hop on to the alternative options.

15 thoughts on “ACT Internet Giving Ridiculous Customer Service ??? Here is what Hyderabad Customers Think

• May 30, 2016 5:16 am at 5:16

It’s a shame you don’t possess a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this excellent blog!
    I suppose for the time being i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS
    feed to my Google account. I look ahead to new updates and definately will share this site with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

• May 26, 2016 21:27 pm at 21:27

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea
    shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched
    her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

• May 23, 2016 14:13 pm at 14:13

Great post. I am facing a few of these issues too..

• May 19, 2016 5:58 am at 5:58

Nigeria plunged into a civil war from 1967 to 1970, and became a
    formally independent federation in 1960. It has since alternated between democratically-elected civilian governments
    and military dictatorships, until it reached a stable democracy with its 2011 presidential elections being viewed to be ran relatively freely and pretty,
    in 1999.

• May 18, 2016 21:49 pm at 21:49

it was same, even when it was Beam. I can say it is one of the worst customer service. whenever you call to customer care, it says busy and always executive says 24hrs time even if you called on same issue which was logged before.
    It is a chief and best internet but only until it works. if the problem started, you gone !

• May 17, 2016 22:46 pm at 22:46

Its worst service which we have currently.

Small rain in Hyderabad will switch off the entire area service. Really they are going down the drain.

• May 17, 2016 19:58 pm at 19:58

Email Addresses of ACT Broadband Management

Mail them in case your problems are not being resolved by their customer care

1. Sunder Raju – Managing Director (sunder.raju@acttv.in)
    2. Bala Malladi – Chief Executive Officer (bala.malladi@acttv.in )
    3. Kishore Divvela – General Manager – (kishore.divvela@acttv.in )
    4. Pramod Kumar Lamba – Vice President, Customer Service(pramod.lamba@acttv.in )
    5. Prakash Thakrar – Vice President (prakash.thakrar@acttv.in )
    6. R.Krishnaswamy – Vice President, Broadband Business (krishnaswamy.r@acttv.in)
    7. Saurabh Mukherjee – Business Head, Broadband Business (saurabh.mukherjee@acttv.in)
    8. Kirti Simha – Senior Vice President, Broadband Business (kirti.simha@acttv.in)
    9. Shefali Mohapatra – Senior Vice President, HR (shefali.mohapatra@acttv.in)
    10. Anurag Gupta – Vice President – Enterprise (Anurag.Gupta@acttv.in)
    11. Sukhbir Singh Bhatia – Vice President, Service Delivery (Sukhbir.Bhatia@acttv.in)
    12. Kailash Joshi – Vice President – Service Delivery (Kailash.Joshi@acttv.in)
    13. Rajeev Naidu – General Manager, Service Delivery (Rajeev.Naidu@acttv.in)
    14. Lalit Chhabra – General Manager – Credit Control, Collections and Retention (Lalit.Chhabra@acttv.in)

• May 17, 2016 19:41 pm at 19:41

Guys..totally in agreement..facing similar problem. .they are least bothered. .customer service is always busy..with which customer no idea..it’s been 3 days no One is bothered..while connection they did overnite.

• May 17, 2016 11:47 am at 11:47

Pathetic, stupid service..full of liars. They just make customers run around…i will never use ACT nor recommend anyone. I was promised their COEs email which ofcourse i did not receive. No wonder.

• May 17, 2016 9:54 am at 9:54

Hi even I faced a problem which is ridiculous. I requested for a temporary suspension of my ACT account when I am out of City for a month. But bill got generated for the following month. when I contacted the so called customer care they replied that they found usage from my account and I have to pay the bill. I questioned them how there would be a usage when I requested for suspension, they replied that they were not responsible for that and did not give any clarification stating how there would be usage after my account is suspended, in return they are said that I should sought out the issue myself.

• May 17, 2016 1:05 am at 1:05

No e-mail as such..!! they will go out of business soon. Then they will try to improve I suppose.

Act showing its true Act..!! Lol..!!

• May 17, 2016 0:55 am at 0:55

i hv pathetic exp of beam

• May 16, 2016 22:48 pm at 22:48

for me there is a strange connectivity problem from 6P.M to 8A.M everyday and the IVR is always busy.

• May 16, 2016 22:11 pm at 22:11

i Mailed there management for my issue which was about getting the internet started even after I paid in full. It was hanging for almost a week. After my email the next day the hyderabad so called business head called me and got my issue fixed in 15 minutes. you can get all there email ID’s just by Google. In case you don’t get it let me know I will pass it to you.

• May 16, 2016 23:00 pm at 23:00

Please can you share the email ids . Even i am fustrated with their technical support

Comments are closed.